Release Notes - V.23 Update
- Added early support for Private Matches.
- Added a timer on the reticle for Travel Mode/Shadow Plane.
- Added in-combat movement speed slow to Super & Jungle minions. Speeds currently 50/60/70% of max for Jungle, Lane, and Super Minions respectively. Goal is to make the minions less jumpy in combat so it's easier to hit them when they decide to move.
- Very early support for mouse and keyboard on PS4.
- The escape key now cancels selection. This allows the user to cancel the key selection in the controls menu, and prevents them from binding escape which causes other problems.
- Polish on lighting and post-processing in Agora. Darker areas are more lit.
- Players can no longer cast Travel Mode while falling.
- Fixed an issue where Recall wouldn't start if used while in Travel Mode.
- UPDATE FOR CLARIFICATION: Card XP is now referred to as Card Power.
- Stopped Bots from using friend-support abilities on teammates who are too far away.
- Fixed bots' movement abilities' targeting so that bots don't end up inside rocks.
- Honor the Pure. Replaced broken bonus ability with Unique Active: +Shield based on your level to nearby allies. (Cooldown: 120s). Increased cost from 2 to 4.
- Fix for Stasis Gem rapidly jittering.
- Active items that do not consume charges will now not show when it is on cool down.
- Added a delay to prevent Blink Charm from activating before Portal tone was done activating.
- Replays have been renamed to "Watch"
- Added "Paragon TV" tab that shows live-only games.
- Changed "Recent" tab to only show completed games.
- Fix for replay recording continuing after exiting a replay.
- Removed extra whitespace around exported animated GIFs.
- Updated the FX on the Harvester placement pad.
- Adding tooltips to scoreboard header.
- Hero Passives now display in the Main Menu play tab and the abilities section.
- Improved visualization of shared Card Power.
- Fix for in-game FPS counter displaying "0.0."
- New ability tooltip - shows mana cost, cooldown, binding, and icon.
- More style updates on the card tooltips and hero tooltips.
- Updated affinity material to allow specifying the accent color.
- Updated all places affinities are displayed to use the material.
- Updated corruption to be dark purple.
- Combined rarity and card type in the card tooltip.
- Max level now displays appropriately in the XP wheel tooltip.
- Removed the confirmation dialog when a team has been found during matchmaking.
- Updated how active items display.
- Updated the Super Minion death FX.
- Card Power received from teammates now draws lower, in order to be less obtrusive.
- Added visual feedback on Card Power and PlayerXP meters when a level occurs.
- Added water footsteps, water lands, and water jumps for Heroes.
- Added card activation sound.
- Added Hero spawn sound.
- Main Menu music now persists through loading screens.
- Added camera lens effect timer to the recall ability to show the casting time to recall.
- Removed Twinblast, Howitzer and Muriel as recommended Heroes.
- Updated lobby animations for Sparrow, Gideon, Grux and Steel.
- Added vocal efforts when attacking, walking, jumping, etc.
- Added new art for the Containment Fence Ability (below).
- FX Polish on Stasis Bomb ability.
- Seek and Destroy projectile radius indicator is now the proper size.
- Fixed a bug when using Sticky Mine that prevented other abilities from being cast until the mine landed on the ground.
- Fixed a bug causing collision issues after casting Sticky Mine.
- Now listed as a recommended Hero to play in the Hero select screen.
- Added subtle wind and hover audio to Travel Mode.
- If the Rocket ability is cancelled or replaced by another ability during the targeting state, it will now go on a short cooldown.
- Added new targeting infor into the Rocket ability reticle. It now changes color to "red" when placed over an enemy target.
- Added Kallari vocal efforts when attacking, walking, jumping, etc.
- Fixed a bug where Kallari's Backflip ability would be canceled when targeting with Death Sentence.
- Kallari's passive ability, Marked for Death will now only trigger vision and marking targets while she is still alive.
- Muriel will now drop the Orb Prime if she tries to use her Reversal of Fortune while holding it.
- Fixed a bug with Consecrated Ground ability that temporarily disabled the reticle.
- Fixed a bug with Reversal of Fortune that allowed card activation while flying.
- Added vocal efforts when attacking, walking, jumping, etc.
- Fixed an issue with the Colossal Blow ability where you can start swinging, turn around and hit the player in that new direction.
- Fixed the Challenger Skin textures to display properly.
- Added the cooldown reduction when Colossal Blow is interrupted.
- Shortened the timing window on the Hammer basic attack so that it won't trigger off an inadvertent double click.
- Sped up the activation time for the Colossal Blow ability so that targeting begins immediately after activating the ability. To compensate for the adjustment, the swing animation was slowed a bit.
- Fix heroes replaying their spawn in animation when any new team member is found.
- Fix for having recent players, blocked players, etc. showing up for recommended friends on PS4.
- Fixed an issue where enemies shooting shielded players under tower would not take aggro.
- Separating the activation fail message from the cooldown fail message. Activation fail will display a message that says "Ability Not Ready" that happens when it's not cooldown or low energy related.
- Addressed an issue where AI could be killed instantly when they spawn.
- [PS4] Pressing Circle while on Social Panel "Status,' "Settings," or "Add Friend" social tabs does not take the user back to the Friends List.
- Fixed several issue with collision around Agora.
- Fixed a collision issue with Shadow Pads.
- Fixed a bug for targeting now displaying while in the Shadow Plane.
V23-1 - 8th April 2016
- PC crash that resulted from players attempting to "Rejoin" matches.
- Replay crash that occurred when scrubbing through the timeline.
- Stuck on 95% loading when trying to enter a match for both platforms.
V23-2 - 9th April 2016
- (Undocumented) Lots of minor changes mostly related to FX and graphics.
V23-3 - 13th April 2016
- Fixed a bug related to buying coins on PC.
- (Undocumented) Minor changes to FX and collision