How to obtain
Unbroken Spirit is obtained at level 1.
Unbroken Spirit can be earned through chests, through some quests and rewards or directly purchased for 75,000.
The card can also be upgraded, which increases it's stats in PvE and changes the card's look.
|Level||Copies Required||Rep Cost|
|2||2||2,500 or 25|
|3||5||6,250 or 50|
|4||10||12,500 or 100|
|5||20||25,000 or 225|
|6||50||62,500 or 350|
|7||100||125,000 or 500|
|8||200||250,000 or 1,000|
|9||400||500,000 or 2,000|
|10||800||1,000,000 or 5,000|
Unbroken Spirit's ability is Reactive Regeneration which heals your hero for 3% of Max Health every 0.5 seconds while affected by Hard Crowd Control.
- Actually the regeneration lasts as long as the hero is affected by a Hard Crowd Control. It does not stack anymore.
- For example, a Gideon Ultimate of 3.5 seconds will restore 21% of Max Health.
- Seems to be bugged. What Hard CC triggers the card ability seems dependent on the Hero, not the form of CC.
- For instance, Grux's pull on Smash & Grab will trigger this card, but not The Fey's pull on Flytrap or Riktor's Riplash.
- Another example, Steel's knockup on Bullrush will trigger the card, but not Howitzer's on Land Mine.
- Testing required, but difficult due to the lack of custom/private PvP.