|Terra spins striking all enemies around her before finishing the spin with an additional forward slash totaling Ability Damage|
|Ability Damage: 140/210/280/350|
Mana Cost: 80/90/100/110
|Power Scaling: 2.49|
- Named her shield Sorcha, and talks to it in times of great peril.
- Can embarrass anyone with bawdy drinking songs.
- Grew up in terrible circumstances with nothing but stories of great heroes.
- There are few things Terra loves more than a merry joke.
- "I'm not afraid to part a head from the neck of something evil." – Terra
- Terra had a battle against Countess to take her revenge on her for killing her adoptive father. She almost killed her but finally spared her to save a little child’s life. Note that Terra was part of that story before becoming a hero in the game. (Tales of Agora)
- “She’s coming for Countess.” (twitter)
- “She will not settle until her father’s soul can rest.” (trailer announce teaser)
- “Before she took to battle, she acquired her axe from Greystone's collection.” (concept art)
“Raised on the streets of Kilgar, Terra grew up on stories of great heroes, and set out to become one herself. She gathered the best armor and weapon from across the land, and now seeks revenge on Countess for killing her adoptive father.”
| Aurora ● Countess ● Crunch ● Dekker ● Drongo ● Feng Mao ● Gadget |
Gideon ● Greystone ● GRIM.exe ● Grux ● Howitzer ● Iggy & Scorch
Kallari ● Khaimera ● Kwang ● Lt. Belica ● Morigesh ● Murdock ● Muriel
Narbash Phase ● Rampage ● Revenant ● Riktor ● Serath ● Sevarog
Shinbi Sparrow ● Steel ● Terra ● The Fey ● TwinBlast ● Wraith ● Wukong
Yin ● Zinx