Any player who is assigned to build these devices should ideally slot a Harvester Key (or better) card first. This will decrease the time it takes to build it.
Be sure to include one in any player-built deck.
- To activate a built Harvester, the player needs to be in range of it. Any amount of amber collected is distributed evenly to each team member. Enemy Harvesters can be destroyed and new Harvesters can be rebuilt in enemy locations. This means that one team could potentially have more Harvesters than the other, possibly giving them an advantage.
- Activating a Harvester grants 65 xp to the player once it's fully constructed.
- If a Harvester is activated by one team, the other team cannot collect from it. Instead, they can attack it. If they cause enough damage, the Harvester will be reset to Neutral and become dormant. Thirty seconds later, it will reactivate, allowing someone to claim it and begin the cycle again
- Harvesters fill at different speeds. While the Jungle Harvesters and Prime Helix Harvester takes 5 minutes to fill, the Outer Harvesters takes 10 minutes.
- If a Harvesters tank is full, it will not collect Amber until a teammate collects it. Instead, it will slowly drop Amber onto the ground (up to 70). Be sure to pick these up if a Harvester is full.
- Harvesters that are attacked will have their CXP destroyed by the attacker. This will also destroy the Harvester.
- Emptying a Harvester (excluding the Overflow on the ground that we were talking about before) grants you 330 cxp and 27 xp.
- Harvester health starts at around 900 health at 3 minutes, steadily going up by 100 health every minute up to a maximum of around 3800 health at 30 minutes.
The Harvesters in the jungles and on the outside lane spawn at 3:00 minutes. The Prime Helix Harvester spawns at 6:00 minutes.