Deathcrawler can be obtained via Revenant/Murdock Mastery level 4.
Deathcrawler can be earned through chests, through some quests and rewards or directly purchased for 10,000 .
The card can also be upgraded, which increases it's stats in PvE and changes the card's look.
|Level||Copies Required||Rep Cost|
|2||2||2,500 or 25|
|3||5||6,250 or 50|
|4||10||12,500 or 100|
|5||20||25,000 or 225|
|6||50||62,500 or 350|
|7||100||125,000 or 500|
|8||200||250,000 or 1,000|
|9||400||500,000 or 2,000|
|10||800||1,000,000 or 5,000|
Deathcrawler's ability is Mighty Strikes which reduces your Attack Speed by 30 but every 5 seconds, your Basic Attack deals 200% Bonus Damage.
- Despite the wording, this card does not actually apply a percent bonus to your Basic Attack. Instead, it applies a buff when off Cooldown that increase your Basic Attack Damage to 300% of it's normal value.
- This is improtant when factoring in Critical Strikes and other Basic Attack Modifiers.
- Due to it increasing the raw damage, Critical Strikes multiply the value instead of adding to it.
- 350% x 250% = 875% vs 350% + 250% = 600%
- Card abilities that deal damage based off of Basic Attack Damage will not be increased.
- Thundercleaver's Active, Whirlwind, deals same amount of damage whether the buff is active or not.
- However it does increase the passive cleave bonus, allowing one to hit multiple enemies with one mighty strike.
- This also means that cards who's passive is based on Raw Basic Attack damage such as Sacred Alchemy and Vamperic Blade also see an increase for the attack.
- Conversely, since this damage is an actual increase to Basic Attack Damage, and not a seperate ability strike, any form of Damage Reflection will hit the player.
- See Thorned Yomi.
- The Attack Speed reduction is offset by Agility used to Purchase it.
- At 13 Agl, the reduction is 35 below base.
- At 25, it's 11 below base.
- As a result, it's possible to increase your Attack Speed through other means to overcome this weakness.
- Abilities which are considered a Basic Attack that cannot Crit no longer place Deathcrawler’s passive on cooldown
Update V44.6 - December 12, 2017
- Reduced attack speed penalty from 50 to 30
- Reduced critical hit bonus damage from 250% to 200%
Update V44.3 - November 20, 2017
- Abilities which are considered a Basic Attack that cannot Crit no longer place Deathcrawler’s passive on cooldown.
Update V43.3 - October 10, 2017
- Reduced cooldown from 8 seconds to 5 seconds
Update V43 - September 21, 2017
- Mighty Strike attack will now be removed on basic attack regardless of if you hit a target.
Update V42.3 - August 29, 2017
- Reduced attack speed reduction from 65 to 50.
- Reduced critical damage bonus from 300% to 250%.
- Now has visual FX while active.