Coins is one of the two currencies employed in Paragon, the other being Reputation. They can be purchased with real money and are used to purchase in-game things to add convenience, extra customization options, or diversity to the experience. Coins can be used to buy things from the Paragon Store, such as Boosts, Master Challenges, Skins and Emotes. Coins are also the premium currency in the game.
- Coins can be bought from the Paragon Store:
- 1000 Coins for €9.99 or $9.99
- 2000 Coins + 160 Bonus for €19.99 or $19.99
- 5000 Coins + 600 Bonus for €49.99 or $49.99
- Coins can also be earned as a rare reward from Tributes.
Coins can be spent on many items in the in-game store. In order to make the game as fair as possible, regardless of how much real money is put into the game, card packs cannot be bought with coins, only with reputation. This means that a player who plays a lot and wins often will get more cards than a player who spends a lot of money on in-game currency. However, customization items like Skins or Emotes can only be bought with Coins.